Razi A. Kamali
- Availibility Can Teach at Student's Home, Can teach at personal Place, Can teach Online, Can teach in any Institute, Can provide online Career Guidance
- Subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, History, Pakistan Studies, Computer Studies, Thinking Skills, Design and Technology, Adobe Photoshop, Urban Design
- Grades 11th Grade, 12th Grade, 6th Grade to 10th Grade, Intermediate, Matric
- Areas Azizabad fb area karachi, Gulistan-e-Johar, Gulshan Town, Karachi, Nagan chowrangi, North Nazimabad Town, Karachi
- Personal Address A-246, Block I, North Nazimabad, Karachi
- Languages English, Urdu
- University Name Dawood University of Engineering & Technology
- Profile Picture
- Gender Male
- Prefered Timings Evening
Are you looking for a young, enthusiastic, hard worker who can teach you or your child as better as you want?
So you’ve arrive to the right profile. I’m Razi and I’m an Architect and a Interior Designer. I have been involved providing home tutions for over 6 years. I have experience of teaching Matric, Intermediate, Secondary and Cambridge. I also have upto par skils of teaching Maths, Chemistry and History specifically.
I also have vast computer knowledge and have incomparable skill set in software’s like AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion and VRay.
I firmly believe that the knowledge I’ve gained from my both practical experience and academic research add concrete value to my teaching.
- Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Bachelor of Architecture and Planning (B.Arch)
Studying a 5 year program which further enhances my skill set.
- World Heritage Foundation Volunteer
Worked as a Volunteer for World Heritage Foundation at Makli to conserve the heritage of the UNESCO World Heritage Site under the expertise of Ar. Yasmeen Lari
Summary of Skills
- Asia Young Designer Award (AYDA) (2019 )
Chosen as one of the best Young Designer of Pakistan on the basis of a project submitted by students all over Pakistan.
The Jury which decided the verdict included Ar. Raza Ali Dada, Ar. Khadija Jamal, Ar. Fawad Suhail Abbasi & Ar. Rashid Rasheed.